Scanner v1.36.0 Update
Today, Scanner v1.36.0 is slowly being leaking to Agents across the globe. We’ve included the change log at the end of this post, but would like to high light some of the major features.
WARNING: At this time, if you change the avatar from the stock Enlightened/Resistance avatar, there is not a way to change it back (that we know of). Be mindful of this before you create a custom avatar.
Here you can customize your own Avatar. You can either do this by tapping on the avatar from the scanner, or by going into OPS -> Agent, then tapping on the avatar.
Alerts tab added to COMM
One of the changes the community has been asking for has finally been implemented! This new filter will help Agents out in the field get to the notifications they need faster and more efficiently.
Object descriptions added to items in inventory
We saw this “ninja” update come a few days prior to 1.36.0, dropping on new items obtained. This is a great addition for Agents, especially recruits in training.
* Avatar Creator – design your own agent avatar for your profile.
* Octagon around the agent avatar displays agent level (1-8).
* New AP progress bar at top of Scanner.
* Streamlined new agent training flow.
* Object descriptions in inventory.
* Alerts tab in COMM.
* Clicking on a notification in the Android tray will open the Alerts view.
* Bug fixes.